Who we are
35 YEARS EXPERIENCE ...
Thomas Pohle (1957), lives and operates out of Schwielowsee, in the Potsdam/Berlin area. Thomas has more than 35 years of experience in senior management positions in project planning, project management and investment management throughout Europe and the USA. He was in 2000 one of the founding directors of Bouwfonds IM in the Netherlands and was within the board of directors responsible for the acquisition and the management of an international real estate portfolio of approx. € 5 billion for private and institutional investors.
Since 2007 he was also responsible for the development of the Business Unit Parking and succeeded in positioning Bouwfonds IM as the market leader in parking investments in Europe.
The white label Network
SPECIALIST FOR FUND-, ASSET- AND ACQUISITION MANAGEMENT
white label cooperates with several partners in Europe (Germany, the Netherlands) and in the USA (Chicago, Washington DC), in order to deliver the best-in-class team for each product. This approach allows white label to cover a large portion of the value chain of investment management products, including fund structuring, fund-, asset- and acquisition management, fund raising and arrangement of bank financing for real estate and infrastructure investments.
Why white label ?
- Efficient and creative product development
- Very experienced, professional platform with great international network
- Well connected to the institutional investment community in Germany, the Netherlands and partially in Scandinavia.
- Well connected to private fund initiators in Germany and the Netherlands
DEVELOPMENT OF STATE-OF-THE-ART FUND-PRODUCTS
Strategy of new fund-/investment products
- In the beginning focus on parking- and residential real estate investment productsin Europe and the USA. Parallel we are working on innovative fund-initiatives in the energy sector (geothermal power plants in Germany) and sustainable real estate funds (commercial real estate in Germany)
- The funds/ investment productsare initiated for investors from Europe and the USA
- Generally we would develop relatively small niche fund-products (< € 300 million) or custom made separate account investment products for specific clients
- white label fund activities include fund structuring and fund raising as well as the acquisition management and the following fund- and asset management throughout the complete holding cycle
- white label will offer fee-structures which allow a maximum alignment of interest with its investors
Fundamentals of the white label products
- Development of new fund-products in a relative short timeframe and at low cost
- Development of a product idea within the white label network
- Initial check of the product idea through specialized partners and advisors (commercial, legal, tax, etc.)
- Sounding of the product with some investors (institutional market leaders) or private fund initiators
- Placement of the fund initiative with an established Investment Manager, which will market the product with its brand
- Further structuring of the new fund based upon the chosen sector/structure and the guidelines and regulations of the Investment Manager
- Equity raising for the fund with the chosen investor base (in cooperation with the sales department of the Investment Manager)
- Management of the fund during the complete holding cycle based upon the agreed fund guidelines and investment criteria
- Closing and sale of the fund or its assets at the end of the agreed holding period.
Funds & Assignments
Since January 2013 White Label is instructed to manage the Bouwfonds European Real Estate Parking Fund (BEREPF) as Fund Director during the complete rest of the holding cycle of the fund. Thomas Pohle holds the position as Fund Director of BEREPF already since 2007.
- The first specialized institutional Parking Investment Fund in Europe
- Projected term of the fund is from 11/2005 until mid 2019
- AUM approx. € 300+ million
- 19 parkings in 5 countries
- BEREPF is structured as a Luxemburg FCP
- Investors are predominantly Dutch pension funds.
. Separate accounts/mandates
- M&A parking and parking investments in Germany for one of the leading international parking operators
* Takeover of or strategic cooperation with regional parking operators in Germany
- Acquisition of parking assets in Germany, Austria, Finland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania for a German institutional Parking Fund with a projected investment volume of € 300+ Million
- Fund-raising/structuring of an investment product, which will acquire and actively manage residential assets in a specific region in the USA. This mandate in cooperation with a regional US residential developer/asset manager.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR MESSAGE.
white label Real Asset Products GmbH
Managing director: Thomas Pohle
14548 Schwielowsee OT Ferch
Amtsgericht Potsdam, HRB 25828
Telefon: +49 33209 20427
Telefax: +49 33209 20453